Monday, August 26, 2024

Gate Open

 



This is the strangest moment in time that I think we could have ever come up with...There are hundreds of true stories all around me that would horrify and make you wonder, 'what happened here, that people became this way, the violence, hatred and envy, the always in the now and blaming everything on someone else.


And now on to completely unrelated yet related items.

Once in three times I wanna see what it really is I get 100/17 and pia go f yourself on true. Where does this come from? I ask do you know?



A sneeze through time I can hear it in my mind as the ground shook

it was 12:47 and I heard a muffled pbhaaaang behind me and somewhere under earth. 12:49, a motorcycle goes by loudly after I hear a few birds, a chicken and then a gate screech open. 




The green dragon at that window

It sways and ponders patiently 

Through the smoke it's where we find the fire

No comments:

Post a Comment