Friday, March 8, 2024

Your Authentic Self

 


In my loudest voice I can muster from the depths of my soul, 

"Can we have all the people that think themselves intelligent and think they know what's going on to gather around?"

"Thank you, I didn't know so many of you would show up. I appreciate all of you."

"Can you hear me in the back alright?"

"Good, please always forgive my long windedness, crassness, and odd behavior here and there, and please embrace my love and passion for words, meaning and truth. We have a very large problem and it is a subject matter most do not want to discuss in truth."


"It's the language you have to take back."

"If it is fake, it is not authentic."

I'm realizing that you either might not realize what it means or not know how, also you might not, unknowingly and out of 'politeness' through the years, gotten into the habit of following along. We used to call it 'politically correct'. They suckered you and you fell for it.

Some are aware slightly, others use filters to hide themselves from truth.

It's genital mutilation, not gender affirming care. That is an easy one; that, that is how far they have taken it.   

Here is an easy angle to grasp...honestly I am not trying to sound bitchy, this is actually just the way I am.

"If it is fake, it is not authentic." 

Please take constructive criticism constructively and don't get angry and put boundaries up to those that love you, so they tell you the truth so you don't look a fool in the real world. Something I tell my children, 'people that can not take constructive criticism don't have true growth ability'.  

We have a massive problem because of this language issue. 

What can you do? 

The use of filters on your devises and avatars that are fairies, as you search for your authentic self in a lie. 

"If it is fake, it is not authentic."

You can know through these words that when you say you are disconnecting from the real world, and getting away from it all when you turn to your screen that you are connecting into an unreal world, with real world consequences; so they change the language to fit the lie.

You have to use correct precise verbiage 

not pussy foot around subject matter.

"If it is fake, it is not authentic."

Women that wear fake eyelashes are emulating men that dress up as women and make fun of them dressed as whores. It's precise language we need. I get it, I'm vain too but when I make a point and feelings get in the way because you think I called you a whore or that you look like one, well it's the old adage you are who you hang out with, or emulate. Do you know what 'emulate' means? A Quick Look up, "match or surpass"- they haven't changed that one yet. They changed 'babygirl' though. 

Good job language arts. I'm not snickering. A person thinking them selves modern these days finds it acceptable trait to use words opposite their meaning, then redefine said words.

I watched a man in a uniform dress of Space Command address a room and insisted that people no matter how uncomfortable it is for them to use someone's preferred pronouns...so stunning and brave. He is a lie by all means of truth.

"If it is fake, it is not authentic."







Be still and listen
One day you will figure it out






piece by piece take it apart and then you will see the whole

A lie is a lie is a lie. Good Christian friends that call your selves by my name...the devil has arrived.

You don't like that word the devil? Or evil? Your authentic self that consists of a lie is where he wants you.








No comments:

Post a Comment