Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Fire Base

 


Cherub to the right of me

Seraphim too

in-between Mother Earth, her children, the Nephilim as well, never too soon

Hannibals elephants to the left

a chamber difficult to close a golden bird of metal made guards its way

ahead to the right butterflies flap their wings against fire red doors

God's eyes protecting every entry



Be still and listen

One day I will tell you a story





I wonder sometimes is it me or is it you? A drop in your mind is this my place to do to you? Through an alphabet soup it's Z that I read in threes and there before me an application for a spiders web reaching from sea to shining see. everyone knows when learning to code ye always link to google. I try to have fun as you move the next pawn I feel the need to put my red boots on. There is another way of reading this and ZpsyKcho could be the way also, rhymes with otan a star above the crescent moon a fire base on display. There is no possible way that would be the way so I take a step back and see all the neurons fly through the time I'm allowed to see. Do I see a splinter in mine eye, oh dear that's not a splinter it's a shatter, oh not in that matter, a splinter it's a train track to a light end. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment