Monday, February 13, 2023

FreeFlo2/13

 


Are they calling them UFO's or UAP's? (words matter;) Not the Balloon...but what about the Chinese balloons? You know we track everything in our skies-where we are looking. Which General (s) lied to the sitting President concerning troop #'s in Afghanistan? Asking for a friend and a friendly reminder and what do you call that? The UFO's are not important. I would like to know if we have really cool shit or not but I think it's all fake sí sapo? If they are important we have a really big problem. I wonder if they solved the problem of wind turbine interference on radar systems...and because I'm flowing I want you all to consider how not green wind turbines are...how deep do they dig under the ocean floor and what prey tel have they destroyed or unearthed? Do you know how quickly they degrade and how much energy it takes from your coal fire to make? The green movement is a farce like your elections. I always wondered why people said your vote doesn't count...and I could see it from the electoral college view point and I can see why we need it as well...but now I see it from a whole new vantage "cough coughalphabetsoupistheenforcer"...They have been so blatant of late wouldn't you say? "I know, I know, everybody knows it".Why worry about something you can't change...this is the, 'first they came for' poem and I'll spare ya but you get the drift why we need it eliminated...Anyhow... the census...Did you know they fixed messed up the census they just took and now have to correct fix it again. Every once in awhile I get ahold of some mapping rag; they have mapped out every neighborhood with frightening complexity, much like the federal road system that goes through each independent State. We can't stop what's about to come next. It's so fucking complex. ...and when the WEF (it's the UN too, and your Government) says Cyber attack in the next 2 years, oh the havoc they hope to rain down reign us. In this flow that brings me to Lex and Joe saying some trash about forgiving about all this Covid shit...ummmm...that is the most asinine thought flow with so many variables missing it makes my mind wander to why would two intelligent men disregard that not only are they* still not discussing from whence this virus came, nor the fact that so many people were censored, fired from their jobs, and or yelled at by passerbyers. I'm all for forgiving but that is completely ignoring what is actual happening. They aren't done with the Vaxpass or what ever they call it. You will have to have something for your CBDC...oh you think you get to keep the cash under your mattress...it will be worth nothing. You should see what they did in Nigeria. I don't know how they will do it or how quickly, but 2030 is not far...please recall your vote does not matter, how many ways do you want me to show you and I'll show you that many ways you will ignore. The 15 min city isn't a meme, well it's their vision is a meme. In actuality they gave it a shot in Australia, I think NSW, New South Wales (they went crazy balls in that place...we should speak of that way louder). If the police texted you (?) you had to send a selfie within 15 min of you in your home (or on your property). Super high tech right? Imagine...There is a gas cloud making it's way across the US (or where ever) they order everyone inside. You don't know that everything is ok...you are scared, you can't believe after all the covid shit they do this now...meanwhile is that Aliens? It's frustrating to know what they are doing when most of them have no idea what is really happening. ...a 15 min city is a police state. They tell you what they are doing, did you not notice the change in more zoning laws? yeah, bit by bit, since Bush Sr. Back to Joe and Lex, I think most people that know of Lex Friedman know he's had a government contract or more, he knows all the smart people and his algorithm is steadfast and forefront in some (?) peoples algorithms. He's a computer scientist (he's a brilliant code writer) and AI researcher (he worked on your Tesla AI)...back ground helps some and I know lots of people who don't know who he is. I'm sure I'll keep it in my mind that perhaps it could be that Lex and Joe are working in the realm of a new entertainment industry and alphabet soup loooooves to play the voodoo warrior bit, a whisper here, a free drink there, make sure you stay in line or the leopard men will come for you. There can not be forgiveness for what not happened to the Children, but what they did to the Children. I'll tell you what is infuriating, trying to explain molecule size to someone that thinks they are educated and in charge of education, how about we have that conversation. Don't say we didn't know, that's an excuse because many were telling you. Don't say ya didn't hear about it, you just called them crazies or something. This is a problem in our society that we need to address, not say oh you are forgiven. People seriously went crazy and I still see people wearing those masks. I feel bad for them the most; they probably have a beautiful smile under there where they breath back in their hot dirty moist breath, they have erased their noses. Someone will read this and think I'm a little obsessive regarding the masks, but they are a true sign of the time as are plagues and aliens. Meanwhile in the real world...I wonder if anyone else thinks Russia sure is keeping things cool regarding the Nordstream pipeline, tanks, missles, 'aid'...wouldn't ya say? It's almost like 'We' keep testing the water to see how deep 'We' can go. What's that new defense budget gonna look like? 

I wonder all the time, 'How many people really know what's happening?' And then I ask, 'in which sphere are you inquiring?' then I ask again, 'in which layer in said sphere?' the answer is only one

Meanwhile the cops throw a journalist to the ground in Ohio for asking questions about the Rail disaster...Who was supposed to go on strike? oh yeah rail road workers...(did you read Atlas Shrugged yet?)



No comments:

Post a Comment