Wednesday, April 10, 2024

"Hey, Everybody"

 


Through space and time I fly my way

With Gods Good Grace, 

He guides my way

Inshallah 



Someone has pointed out so kindly that I have a great deal of life experience, more than the average human, and so far I have been successful. They also made it clear I tell it like it is, not in the most perfect way, but a way that does seem to make peoples neurons spark and flow. 

Did they mean for me to read what they were saying the way I interpreted it? 


People go to therapists but they don't tell them the truth, 'you are a pay check to them the longer you are unhappy.' We can say, 'go out side, get your hands dirty in the soil and look at the life all around you', but what they don't tell people is that it's them, they are intolerant, they are the common denominator in their own life. If you think I might be intolerant, you would be correct. I will not tolerate deceit, evasion, and perjury; I have standards. I have no need for the disingenuous, there is no seat at the table for them. 

The world is not some kind place, it's filled with humans; many that do not have any interest in you or your well being. 

Young men and women should look for advice for those that have been there and done that, where they can get real answers. These kids are super smart, they just need a little kick start the old fashioned way. 

Here is a sweet vibration of old fashioned truth...

You still have to go out and live your life. Living is not existing in the past and whoas yous. This society has created a bunch of narrsasistic whiners. ...and also some horrifically behaved females that talk down to everyone, and think themselves worthy of pedestal status; but all they really do is manipulate the weak around them. 

These young people are on the brink, they have nothing but more debauchery and hedonistic rainbow ways ahead of them, they have no clue the price as they look for escape in the meaningless.

We are gonna have some serious issues to tackle, no matter who did what to whom, and we should find that out too, and then hand down some, old fashioned truth...



So let's find meaning.

I'd start with removing on-line dating.

I'd second that with some honesty, I know what it's like to retard my self with my own actions, so I get it.

To finish, the individuals within the state apparatus that inflicted this upon our young through the nets and subversion should be punished.


"What's the question?"



Be still and listen

One day I'll tell you a story






She put on her cardigan sweater over her long sleeve black t-shirt. 

she stepped into terra her red slog boots on. 

It's almost time to settle down, there is work to be done. 


I'd also tell people to put the Doritos in the trash and stop eating garbage. You do not have to keep consuming rubbish.





No comments:

Post a Comment