Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Anno Domini

 


Walking in all of the worlds in all the times all at once

What we see here we see there

paths through grass

paths of glass

paths of stone

paths then flooded

paths of stone


History here and bits of it there


Have you ever wondered

how easy it is to erase something from time?

When all you have is 

your 2 eyes

your 2 ears

your 2 hands

your 2 feet

to get you from here to there

open your 3rd eye


I was told someone is considered delusional if they believe what they actually see. 

Now pray tell...how many eyes were given to thee? 


Open your minds eye

tell me what you see

now be forth and act

swift from mountain to sea


The red cloaked soldier stood over me so as I could know his might. He took all which I had left to barter. ...and then the devil did come calling; the devil though did not know I knew him by name. And at that moment I remembered I had something the devil did forget I had. I had a cloak I would never barter. The cloak of magic through time. A cloak of Truth that I could share, the more I shared the larger it grew for a miracle I did know. I wrapped my cloak that he did not see tight around me and stood before the devil

"Here is a way to get back at the evil red cloaked soldier" and handed I was a dagger

In reply, "It is not the soldier that took from me but the governor and emperor."

"The soldier looks down on you and spits on you, he is their hand" the devil snared

"In all that is a true story. If we did not allow a governor and emperor we would have no need for the soldier."

"This is not the way this works woman with annoying words. You need to stay safe from your enemy that is why the soldier." 

"Who is my enemy that takes from me that which I have not rightfully given. I do not give up my God sovereignty, no man rules over me." 

 And then I said to the devil in a very matter of fact tone, "I know very well it doesn't work this way because people refuse to see the moment you put someone over another or a group, human nature takes over and humans love power. I know there is a way and it is the 10 commandments, stories I was told down by the sea where the stink of fish drying permeates the air." A breath so slight in and then, "Now let me tell you a funny story devil man, I travel these dusty roads from Antakya to Jerusalem. I heard He, that Jesus guy, was making trouble for the money lenders and you know that governor and emperor looove those gold coins and they need that soldier to take our coins. Now I'm no learned scholar oh devil that you are but when they sacrificed Jesus they knew what they were doing. One big mouth set to cross as an example for all to see and the tax collection would go on. Devil man before me you know this keeps on the path of your way if I take this dagger you have handed me and sneak up behind that soldier, kick his knees, grab his head as I slice his throat ear to ear. Now what good would his blood do but make my hands dirty like you? Another would come take his place. Now the Truth always rears it's ugly head and you know this devil man, and I know you know the plan...That soldier man is listening that is what I know, he is my brother devil man. Through the ears of the soldier and the pave maker alike from the fishermen to the child still in the womb, our way is the way of the Word of God." I stared in his left eye, it was grey and brown with flecks of green, I continued..., "...and then the devil did walk away mumbling under his breath,  "When they say knowledge is power it's really just the sound of a harpy warning you of a cliff.

And the devil and I did have a conversation in the middle of the day on a street in Ehden. It was the Year of Our Lord 52.



Lamb is tame 

Goat you must acquire a taste 



Be still and listen 

One day I will tell you a story




They removed A.D...and made it C.E. and you didn't bat an eye










No comments:

Post a Comment