Thursday, October 28, 2021

Aliens and God

 


I find it's a tel when someone makes fun of someone elses beliefs...The idea that only you are right and have faith in that which is true. You could never be wrong. This alien thing is the perfect example of some such twist of perhaps ironic faith. What happens when you find out you were deserving of nothing?  

Note...If I wanted someone to read my writings, listen to me, and take me as a credible source of intuitive intellect, with experience that most people don't have, why would I talk of such things in the way I do? On matters of faith, a very important part of an individual and group existence, why do I say what I say and how I say it? It's often rude sounding, I know it. Loud, matter of factly. It's philosophy to me, all of it. It's important to me. 

Some people think it is absurd that a burning bush is a sign or talked.

Some people think it is absurd that a spider can be commanded.

Some people think it is absurd that in the infinite universe there could be life.

Some people think it is absurd that life can be defined in only matters of carbon.

Some people believe that there is a mathematical equation for everything.

Some people believe that humans came from apes.

Some people believe that we are bodies of this earth that lives beneath us, all around us and that which we are part of and that our conscious has been given to us by a higher being, what ever you want to name it. 

Some people believe in their government and that it's their to help.

Some people believe in the individual and free choice.

Some people believe in a God.

Some people believe in Aliens.

Some people believe in nothing.

Some people believe in Angels.

Some people believe in Spirit Guides.

Some people believe that there was something here before us and that is what the old books are at it's base form. 


What I'm trying to point out in my rude way (I don't mean to be rude, for true) is that it is human nature to believe in something higher...it's logical. You are conscious. You are different then the animal next to you. Why? Many people understand this but there is a more complex way I would like you to see...I want you to see the absurdity of it all and how it is all the same throughout time and beliefs, it all is something more...it's the only thing that makes logical sense, it's nothing to fight about. 

Some people believe the truth was written in our DNA.


Be still and listen 

One day I will tell you a story








Have you noticed something new emerging? A melting pot of religions and beliefs? Something where the goodness and lessons on how to be good to the earth, to each other and also respect differences while we see each as a whole bringing something great to the table for human kind. There is no reward you will ever see, it is the shade of the tree for someone else's future. It is the expanse of humans to discover and thrive in space and time. It is hard work. 






No comments:

Post a Comment