Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hey Homies

Hey Homies,

I haven’t blogged in awhile. I also have been remiss in reading my Friends really awesome FB status updates.
Just ‘cause I haven’t been blogging or spending my time on-line doesn’t mean I don’t have opinions on shit going on around the world and around the perimeter of my life.

They say if you don’t have anything nice to say just don’t say anything…
This is a first for me…I’ve been saying nothing.

I might throw in the towel though and start spewing my vile opinions and if that happens it’s not gonna be a pretty sight.

These are not my vile opinions...

So in the mean time if you need to see a therapist please do so.
If you are getting divorced and using your Children to hurt the other party, stop being a douche bag, you are hurting your Children.
If you have claimed someone else’s life as your own admit to yourself you are pathetic we all know it.
Stop belittling others to make yourself look better we all know the truth.
If you have an outdoor cat it will most likely shorten it’s life span.
Of you go to church on Wednesdays and Sundays..that does NOT make you a good Christian…I know the truth.

Ok, that’s all for now…

Hearts and rainbows to all ya’ll bitch’s out there.

Ps
I also have been really busy…and I’ll catch ya up on that shiz later.





1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete