Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sept. 1st.

My life is awesome.

This morning my Children got ready for school and I didn’t have to yell at them but 3 times…That’s really good.
I got them to school on time…that is VERY normal…they have never been late.

I dropped them off and proceeded home to take a shower and get ready for the day.
I was being picked up at 10:30 by F9 who was also picking up F1 and F2…
…We had some errands to run before we met up with everyone else.
10:37 comes along and they are still not here.
10:38 up drives, to my delightful surprise, SF in her vehicle with F1 and following is F9 and F2. I hop in F9’s car…
Me…”Why were you late?”
F9…”I was at the liquor store.”
F2 and Me…”Oh, well, that’s ok as long as it wasn’t PTO shit bull.”

Note…F9 is the PTO president…we all make fun of her because of it.

We get where we needed to go…Rockrimmon.
Rockrimmon is not that far but a world away you would think by the time we got there…
Poor SF could only stay for a bit and leaves F1 with us as we are meeting up later.
Rockrimmon is where the bears live, as I like to say.
We get what we need and start in the direction of our next destination.
We start talking about our next trip…
…Maybe New York!
F2…”We would have to see a show.”
F9…”Broadway or off broadway?”
Me…”Both.”
F1…”What’s the difference?”
The difference is explained and I start singing…
Me…”If I can make it there I’ll make it anywhere…!”
F1…”So you would be off broadway.”
And we cackle like only women can.
We head to Jimmy Johns.
Jimmy Johns is having an anniversary celebration $1.00 for all their sandwiches.

I was fairly confident we would NOT be eating there when they told me about the promotion.
We drive by and I have my text ready to send out to SF, F15 and Kat….who are all meeting us…(We each had our list of who to notify in the event we had a change of plans.)
There was a line out the door…DHhhuuuuuuuu!
To Chipotle we head to be met by…
SF, F16, Kat…and F15 who never showed up ‘cause she ended up making $$$
There we all are eating our naked burritos and chatting and planning away the next couple months.
…Our calendars are filling fast with events.
…September is all ready rocking and October, well, who doesn’t love an October full of fun!

Blah, blah, blah…

I decide to have a Halloween party the Friday before Halloween, the 28th.
F1’s B-day is Friday the 14th…we decide to make plans for the Ritz…'another night at the Roxberry’.

Blah, blah, blah…

F16 gets up to take her youngest to the bathroom…
Me…”I hate her body!”
Her body is smokin' hot and if you leave the table I WILL say something about you…and then say it to your face!…and I did when she returned.
It was a compliment.

We part ways and F 9 drives me home.
I’m planning on some meditation…aka…a nap.

I’m intruppted though by F15’s husband…"My brother from another Mother”.
…”Did you eat lunch yet.”
…”Yup:(“
…"Loser.”
…”Yup.”
…”You home? What do you have to drink?”
…”No Gatorade. Just vodka, rum, oh! and oj and milk.”
…”I’m comin' over.”
…”How long?”
…”5 min.”

My Brother from another Mother arrives with his lunch…Chipotle.
I make him some lemonade...
…and we begin our chat.
My Brother from another Mother and I are one day gonna write a book.
We share a lot of the same views with concerns to relationships, religion, politics…to how to raise Children!
You call it out or name it…he’s an Atheist and I’m a Wiccan…
…but we have the best conversations in the World, RESPECTFULLY!

He say to me…
…”I’m almost expecting you to start typing away.”

…And one day I will type away.
He has great logical views of the World we live in. A born Again Christian at the age of 12…They didn’t like his questions in Church!
…Then he left after a an hour or so.

My Ex was able to pick up our Children form school today…
…I have the night off to work on what I love to do…
…write…
…and make things in my ‘studio’ (a spare room that I keep my art supplies).

This is but a portion of my normal, tiny World I live.

A portion of a day in the life of Me, Myself and I….The Un-Holy Trinity that is Kristin.

My life is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment