Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Mean Girl

At therapy on Friday (CSRM drinkin’ time)…
…”The mean girl ALWAYS has friends.”
Me…”Yeah, look at me!”

I was joking…
…but…
There are a lot of people on this planet that might think I AM The Mean Girl.
I’m not quiet and speak my mind.
I’m not trying to hurt your feelings...but help you…
…you need my help…
…’cause not many people will be honest with you…
They will talk about you and complain about you in the worst way…
…Behind your back.
When I say something to someone…
…It’s what everyone’s thinking and talking about.
I just have the vagina the balls to say it to your face…hopefully in a kind(ish) way wrapped in humor.

My friends and I always joke say we will talk smack about you if you arrive late, leave early or just can’t fucking make it.
…We actually do it though…we are not just all talk.
I can only imagine what is said about me.
Do you know how much ammo they have to use against me?

There is one rule in Smack Talk…
Don’t dish it if you can’t take it!

Note…I can take a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment