Friday, September 16, 2011

Rejection

When you are someone like me rejection is a norm and I’m very used to it. I’m actually an expert these days.
Sometimes I hear that my writing style is not up to par. Or that they have chosen someone else…in the back of my mind I question myself…
...am I good enough?
…do I have talent?
…can I write?
…do I suck ass?...and not in a good ass sucking kinda way…

I got my ‘official’ rejection letter e-mail yesterday from The Gazette.

I understand that I’m ‘out there’ with my views and voice…as I feel I SHOULD be! I also know that it can work against me.
I’ve been to casting calls and submitted my work to various sites…how many do I have to try for before someone says…
…”Kristin, The Un-Holy Trinity, WE WANT YOU!"

I’m trying out for something different right now…TVgasm…
http://www.tvgasm.com/
…to be a writer for them.

Am I scared of rejection? Nope.
I may not be a comedian or a professional writer…
…but I know I’m good at what Me , Myself and I do…
We, The Un-Holy Trinity that is Kristin, write about what ever we want…seriously, comedically and educationally…(my opinions are me educating you about your stupid opinions/views).

I have made it to Round 2 in TVgasm’s quest to find new/more writers.
I just submitted my newest TrainWreck for entry into Round 3…
…I wait in anticipation to hear from Flipit that I have made it to the next level.

I never expect a rejection.

Know how I do it and always keep a positive outlook?
I KNOW I’ll make it one day.
Slowly but surely World Domination will be mine.

It’s easy when you have an ego that’s bigger, better looking, funnier and smarter than the average run of the mill loser!

Simple fashizzle and never ever get your panties in a wad!

2 comments:

  1. Good one.. But you don't wear panties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO wear panties…when I’m wearing a skirt and it’s windy, when I know I’ll be trying on clothes OR I know I’ll be taking them off.

    ReplyDelete