Sunday, April 3, 2011

Quran Burning

Some idiot preacher in Florida burnet a Quran on March 20th. I’m not gonna type out his name…he’s not worth it. It’s the same preacher that said he was going to do it last year on Sept. 11…

It had gone off almost unnoticed in the Muslim world till Karzai decided to bring it up and call for justice.

It set off protests and killings in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

What the fuck?! It’s a fucking book. This is the United States of America…we are FREE to do things that others aren’t…like burn a book. It wasn’t right.
It was done out of pure hate and bigotry.

Extreme Muslims decided KILLING people was the answer to the burning of a BOOK. It’s just a fucking book. That is all it is. It should NOT have been done but sadly it was.
It gave them more hate ammunition. Does this preacher not understand this.

I find the Islamic religion repulsive for it’s oppressive nature and ways. I find ANY religion that is oppressive revolting.

Do you know why Muslim women have to cover themselves? Because Men shouldn’t be tempted.

Note…Tempting Men is one of my absolute favorite past times.

This is all so screwed up to me. I truly don’t understand such hate in the name of religion.
We had the Crusades, they burned the Witches…I was really hoping the world could move forward.

Where do we go from here?

I’m so heart broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment