Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My ‘Social’ life.

How fucked up am I? I continually to ask myself this question.

I stopped acting like a dude a bit ago. Big mistake I think sometimes.

I had this relationship-ish with Huckleberry awhile ago. It was ok-ish.

Note…my life is filled with “ish’s”

We weren’t serious. Although I am a bit at a stage where I WOULD like to have a guy actually go OUT with me. I had invited him to go on a date night with my friends and me. He accepted. He had already met some of my girlfriends so he wouldn’t be a stranger.

The day of he cancelled on me. Personal reasons. What ever! I had a great time as I’m not used to going out on date night WITH a date. That would be ludicrous…me, with a date.

I had a blog idea the day before (when I thought Huckleberry was going to be my date). Pictures of me posted on FB with all my friends doing what could be perceived as inappropriate but were actually completely innocent.
The next day Huckleberry got all mad at me and we got in a fight.
He knew I was a crazy ass bitch who is gonna do what ever I want…I wasn’t having sex with other people…I was taking fucking pictures.

OVER IT!
DONE!

Yada, yada, fucking YADA!

Saturday night the girls and I went out to our little watering hole and danced the night away. I had a foot long hotdog at around noon and for dinner I had 4 crackers with cheese. Duh…very bad idea. F2 had half of her husbands chicken sandwich. Duh…very bad idea.
F2 and I were a mess at the end of the night. I did tons of shots with some JuJitsu buddies I didn’t know would be out…glad to see them though….and she’s just a light weight.
She had fallen down some stairs, twice. (I swear we are adults, we just LIVE.)…and me, well, I don’t know what was wrong with me, or what triggered my abnormal reaction…When we got in the car to go home I started crying…then balling…after that I was just a complete trainwreck. F2 joined me in my trainwreckiness.

Note…There is a connection…I think.

If ya wanna read past blogs to see what has been going on in my ‘social life’ please do.
On-line dating didn’t work…and then I met Super C for the third time…and we hit it off. (should I add an ish?)
He’s not my boyfriend. We see each other once a week. Although this week I think is a no go. Priorities and all. I actually don’t want to step on his toes, get in his way, in general be a pain in the ass. Live and let live right? I told him tonight via text …
…’When you get to #92 let me know…I’ll que up”
He has a ton going on and I want to be understanding to a certain extent.

My friends however have other thoughts…
…”He doesn’t show you enough attention.”
…”Why doesn’t he take you OUT?”
(we ‘in-home' date.)
…”I swear Kristin, what are you doing? You can have anyone.”
Me…”He’s nice, the sex is….above average, way above…leave me alone.”

I have no idea where I ever stand with men other than I am a hole.

I have invited Super C to a party I’m throwing next Friday. I have one big party a year. Last year it was for my birthday. Crazy ass time might not describe it. Friends came in from out of town and I think it ended around 5 am.
Here’s the kicker…for this party. I have friends coming in from all over. (I think…you best show up bitches.)

Note…bitches can be a term used for men and women a like.

As I was sayin’…Super C is my date that night…if he shows up. I cross my finger and my toes he does just that.
Oh…the kicker…I have one confirmed single male friend coming and he will be staying with me….as are other couples….from the north and the south…

F1…”He’s not another one of your hot friends is he?”
Me…”Yes.”
F1…”Jiminy Crickets woman.”

In the back of my mind I’m thinking’…
…”Can Super C take all my shit, friends and such?"
…”Hmmm..I wonder if one if my Bestier’s is gonna surprise me. He LOVES a costume party and has a little time to kill right now.”
….My friend showing up is JUST my friend…Huckleberry would have had his panties in a wad. Will Super C?

Note…A Bestie is better than a BFF and a Bestier is even higher.

So here I am…a bit of a trainwreck ‘cause my magic armor has been removed and I have invited a guy to a party to be my date and I don’t even think he’s that into me unless he’s in me. I’m not a priority and I UNDERSTAND that I am not…and I’m ok with it. But…I will have an unbelievable time at my party.

As I type this I think…"holy shit he’s gonna read this", as is Huckleberry, my dude friends and everyone else…

I live my life on line-ish

Can any man handle this/me?

Oh…the connection of events… Sat. night I think I was feeling a compete rejection from men…not that night, just in life for what ever reason…copious amount of alcohol and no food….blah!…
…I don’t want more “Blah!"

No comments:

Post a Comment