Saturday, October 1, 2011

Member #2, The Hater Nation!

Perfect is boring.
I’m not boring.
I live my life in a way that seems to bother some people.
They actually find personal offense at the way I live and think I do things JUST to bother them.

I don’t.
They are not even on my radar.
Until they put themselves front and center…bad idea!

We ladies have Game night once a monthish. We have been known to not even play a game and have just sat around with our frosty beverages and chatted the evening away.

A while back, it was either the night of the Oscars or the Emmys (ironically), game night was scheduled.
It was at the Dwarfs one of the women that was never one of my F’s house’s.
The F’s and I had decided to have a pre-party at my place and watch the clothes walk down the Red Carpet and drink our beverages as we rated them, before game night started.

Note…The Dwarf This person that is not one of my F’s has actually said to all of us that she is so short she is technically a little person. I’m not making fun of her, I’m stating a fact(ish).
I’m gonna call her D for short…as I laugh…D…for short!!!!!

There we were at my house pre-gaming it…F69 had brought over the homemade vodka that tasted like Tang. We swore it was Tang.
We all get hammered and are our loud obnoxious selves…”cause that’s the way we roll."

F16 is particularly hammered and we love her for it…We are ALL loud though.

I have no idea when we got de-friended by D, well, F1, F2 and I did…I think F2 discovered it, I’m not sure. I never know who de-friends me it happens so often.
Yada, yada, yada…

Note…I had tried in the past to sit and talk to D…I never found a connection. I had always said the things I don’t like about her are the things I don’t like about myself…but hers are accentuated to the point that F1 would turn her back to her just to not get assaulted by her voice and stupid stories that weren’t interesting…AT ALL.
She practically would yell to get heard.
She would interrupt conversations with the dumbest things.
She would use F3 all the time to ‘babysit’ when her useless husband was home.
She is a ‘one uper’…with nothing to one up.

I never hated her. She was just not my friend…and I never pretended to be her friend.
I also never intentionally caused her harm.

The other day, at the hospital where she volunteers, after my surgery…I saw her and called her into my room.
I wanted to apologize for hurting her feelings…not for my behavior…"because that’s the way we roll”
She walked out and I imagine her eyes rolled back as she said to herself…
…”whatever..”

The next day one of my F’s shows me D’s FB post…
I am copying and pasting…

    • D's post - So glad to have a lazy day. The one person I can't stand showed up at the hospital yesterday during my shift. And then tried talking to me. I really can't stand selfish people and she deserves an emmy in that category.

      My Reply - I'm pretty sure I know who you are talking about... of all the things you could say about her "selfish" isn't one of them and as far as I know she apologized!?!?!?

      Her next Reply - Ok then, self centered. And apologies don't mean anything when they're not sincere.

      S's reply - She does deserve an emmy but she would probably want the oscar. Maybe we should hold a meeting to discuss what she desreves.
I am the one person she can’t stand;)
The ‘My Reply’ is F7…
S is Ex F9
http://behindthebookscover.blogspot.com/2011/05/member-1-hater-nation.html

You can judge for yourself if I was a real friend to F9.

…As for D…I find it funny that we were watching the Oscars or the Emmys that night…
…And yes, one day I might win one;).

I am often the center of attention, I won’t deny that. (Often by accident.)
Self-centered and selfish though…that can be disputed.
I never say anything unless I mean it.
I am NOT a fake friend who uses people.


Oh…and I wonder what they think I…
…”deserve.”?…or…”desreves”?

Per the Urban Dictionary…
Hater…

A label applied to people who are more negative than positive when discussing another person. It most commonly refers to individuals whose negativity is so extreme that it is all-consuming. However, there are various levels and forms of being a hater, ranging from completely dismissing any positive traits or actions, to merely painting a less than flattering picture by using words with negative connotations. Hating is often attributed to jealousy, but just as often, it seems to stem from some other source.

No comments:

Post a Comment