Saturday, October 22, 2011

A Pep Talk For Me, Myself And I

In this past year so much has changed in my life...

Thursday Kat was over…ok, She is over all the time…but on Thursday she reminded me of some of my accomplishments. I forget sometimes that I have done things that others would have shied away from or been to scared to do.

Note…Kat has been through more in her 29 years than most people go through in a lifetime.

That same Thursday night my Man ‘Friend’(?) came over. He asked me…
…”Do you REALLY think you are just like everyone else?"
Me…”Yes.”
…”I don’t know anyone else who wants to ‘Dominate The World.”
...”Yeah, you put your pants on one leg at a time just like everyone else but You, Kristin, are nothing like anyone else.”

Did you know even someone like me who has more self worth, bigger dreams…and more talents and skills than even the above average person (Yes, I’m totally full of myself, but I need to believe it's true.)…has to stand on my bathroom counter and give Me, Myself and I Pep talks.
I actually don’t stand on my bathroom counter…I would hit my head on my ceiling.
I have had to give myself many Pep talks lately.
I have more shit going on in my life than you could imagine.
I don’t share ALL my fashizzle on here…I couldn’t possibly! 
I would either get someone killed or get arrested;0. People would get hurt.

Can I really do this?
Can I make my dreams come true?
Can I help people with their out look on life?
Can I change the World in 'my special way'?
…Cause that’s what I’m going to do.

I can sing, dance, make something out of nothing…cook anything almost better than anyone else…I have more fashion/design sense than most people…
...with a few words I can change a Strangers life.
…I can also get de-friended better than most;)
(That’s just a few of things I can do.)

Did you know I hadn’t written a word before November 11th when I started this TrainWreck of a Blog with ADHD?
I didn’t even know I could write. Although this has been debated in private I’m sure, whether or not I can write.
…I don’t like naysayers…even when it’s Me…So I just ignore it/them.

………………….

My challenges are many, but now is when I must gather all my courage, confidence and know how as I continue on my journey to serve a greater good(?). I recognize things won’t always go as planned and I will be tested in my course. I appreciate every gift I have been given.
The smallest thing is worth the biggest effort.
A smile for a Stranger is a blessing.
Everyone has a destiny be it big or small.

Whether it be the Stars or the Sun…

When the Sun is so blinding in the heat of the day the Stars still shine above you…You just have to have faith they will greet you again.
When the night sky feels so empty because the Sun is not there to guide your way…You just have to have faith that it will greet you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment