Friday, May 13, 2011

Member #1, The Hater Nation!

I am the oxygen that fuels the fire…it’s like I surround the earth and just by existing I piss people off.
The people I piss off K…Oh Hell, her name is Kat...has a name for…The Hater Nation.

This is the ‘story' about one member of The Hater Nation and how in the end it all comes down to ME. Please read all the way to the bottom…and you tell me what I did wrong…other than existing.

I have cut and pasted two unedited threads from FaceBook, names deleted of course. Some of this will be confusing because I want you to read them in real time as I did.

Thread A (and I will mark each one clearly) was generated by F9 and was addressed to F1, F2, F4, F7 and yours truly, the UnHoly Trinity, Me, Myself and I…Kristin.

Thread B was generated by Me and was so F1, F2, F4 and F7 could talk amongst ourselves with concerns to thread A.

I will insert notes to try and keep things clear and share the back story.
Good luck;)

……………………

May 10@ 4:19pm
F9
Have I done something to offend you? I feel like I an getting the cold shoulder from you guys.

Note…She had. She has a tendency to be negative and combative and it has gotten worse this year. She has insulted some of us and doesn’t take responsibility that things are not going well in her life…and sadly I believe it’s her and not those in her life that are the problem. She yells at people almost like it’s required by her religion. We had gotten together a couple weeks ago with thoughts of an intervention but thought it wouldn’t go well.

Note to the note…I am typing this thinking I need to take some responsibility for my lack of ability to attract a man…Oh shit, that’s another blog.

Note…Via text we come to the conclusion that I will be the spokesperson and will write up a response for their approval on thread B.


B
May 10@ 4:55pm
F9,
We got together the other day and had a talk about you. An honest discussion about how unhappy you have been lately. We don’t know how on earth to help you. We came to the conclusion that as combative as you have been lately with concerns to many aspects of your life we should let sleeping dogs lie, so to speak.
Now however if you want help from us we would gladly help you as we are your friends.
Please read this in peace and know we care about you but we all feel like we are treading on thin ice.
Kristin
F7
F1
F2
F4


B
May 10 5:04pm
F7
Very nicely worded. The whole thing is somewhat reminiscent of high school, but hey she did ask. I am ok with putting my name on it.

B
May 10 @5:05pm
F2
I am ok with it.

B
May 10@ 5:10pm
F1
Sounds good. Do we need to let her know that…we have been more distant because of her negativity?

B
May 10@ 5:22pm
F4
I am good with it…..
I agree F7! Totally High School!

B
May 10 @5:26pm
Kristin
F1…I think the whole part of us walkin on thin ice says that…
I’m gonna send this bitch out ladies!

B
May 10@ 5:43pm
F1
Ok…..
Elementary  my dear watson……

Note…We sent our approved response to F9 at May 10 5:28pm

A
May 10 @9:28pm
F9
I can’t respond to this without sounding combative so I won’t bother you guys again. No need to turn your backs on me anymore I can take a hint.

B
May 10@ 9:32pm
SNAP! That did not go very well…

B
May 10@ 9:54pm
Kristin
No it didn’t….seriously just like we fucking expected!
I’m a little pissed she can’t see passed herself and that what we had foreseen.

B
May 11@ 9:01am
F1
Wow, that is very unfortunate. It’s too bad that people have to go through life hating the world and everyone in it….What is more upsetting is that she will blame us and never think she had anything to do with it…or want to change.

B
May 11@ 9:07am
F1
I want to write that 'I’m sorry you feel that way’..…but I’ll hold off for now.

B
May 11 @9:14am
Kristin
how about…
“You are probably right."

B
May 11@ 9:18am
Kristin
Ahhh…fuck it and fuck her.
She’s already de friended all of us I think by now.
She forgot to write me a de friending letter though and that just makes me angrier (joke)…
Oh, wait,  maybe that was her de friending letter.

Note…We had all woken up with one less friend on FaceBook. This is a normal occurrence for me but for my girl friends it is not.

A
May 11@ 10:18am
F7
There is a saying don’t ask a question unless you really want the answer! I speak only for myself (just cause I didn’t ask the others before posting) We have been worried about you and avoiding conversations with you because of the snappishness. I can totally understand if you are having a tough time…You hate the school your kids are in, you’ve started taking classes yourself so have less time for fun stuff, but we didn’t create these issues in your life and when the going gets tough you should lean on your friendsnot push them away. Tell us we’re bitches and we don’t understand or tell us you didn’t mean to be especially grouchy with us…say anything except “I wont bother you anymore” Tha’s just giving up and our friendship is worth fighting for.  No one wants to lose a friend, but we also don’t want to get in arguments over every little issue. Sometimes we have to just agree to disagree and let it go.


B
May 11 @10:22am
F1
F7, I like how you responded!!!!!!!!!!!!

A
May 11 @10:29am
F1
I am truly sorry that you feel this way. without adding more, possible, frustration I agree with F7. We responded to your question to help you.

B
May 11 @10:32am
F1
So I went ahead n sent my response. I hope it sounded ok because I accidentally sent it before I was ready. Opps. I figured I’d just leave it n not make matters worse by rewriting or deleting.

B
May 11@ 10:32am
F7
Yeah, but will she see it, now that I’ve been de friended?!?
Again I have to point out the High schoolishness with the de friending and what not…lol

B
May 11@ 10:33am
I thought it sounded fine.

B
May 11@11:00am
F1
I’m not sure. you can send a message n not b friends w someone so I think it will work.

B
May 11 @11:16am
Kristin
She will see it. if she opens it.
I think ya’ll both did well. I didn’t send what I had to say because i just sounded like a bitch.

B
May 11 @11:25am
F2
I think what F1 and F7 wrote was pretty good. I hope she does read it but I’m thinking she probably won’t.

A
May11@ 4:30pm
F9
F7, F4, F1 and F2, I do think some friendships are worth keeping but I need time alone right now because it has been a very difficult year for …insert name of older son…this yearend I don’t need the added stress about worrying if I am hurt your feelings or not so I’ll stay away until I can be less grouchy. I will probably see you guys at the school but not anywhere else being as our kids aren’t friends with each other. That’s not a dig, it’s great that your kids are friends with each other but…insert both of her childrens names here…have different friends so I will be with them. I know Kristen is not listed in top it is not an oversight I just feel like it will be easier for me not to be included in her life. Take from this what you want but I need to do what’s best for me.

Note…Really?! Just me?!!! Hence she has a membership in the Hater Nation. I wonder if she realized I could SEE said message?

B
May 11@ 4:38pm
Kristin
So…now it’s just ME that is the enemy?!!!
Fuck my life.

B
May 11@ 5:01pm
F4
Well, you are the anti-Christ after all ;)
You know we love you……

There, I made a comment!

Between daughters oath appt, pre-k drop off, taking the cat to the vet and having to clean up cat bodily fluids in multiple places in my vehicle, another issue with ____. I finally have a moment. Oh wait, on our way to Awana Awards.
Moments  over….

B
May 11@5:09
F1
LOL…F4. Sorry your day was so busy….soon summer will be here and hopefully you can relax a little with some ‘therapy pool time’.

B
May11 @5:13
F1
Not sure what to take from F9’s reply. I will let it be and hope she can find happiness somehow.

B
May 11 @5:14pm
F2
Wow F4, that did not sound like a fun day…sorry :(

Kristin, we do love you ;)

B
May 11@ 5:15
F4
Hey no worries….MY glass is half full ;)

Note…Almost everyone of my friends are positive and are ‘half full kind’ people. I love that about them.

B
May11@ 5:19
Kristin
It sounds like a hectic day F4…hope tomorrow is better.

As far as me being the anti-Christ, well…through some eyes I just might be but through other though…;)
I <3 you guys.

B
May 11 @6:42
F7
My thoughts…F4 def needs therapy. If F9 is de friending the anti christ then I’m out too. Kristin didn’t say anything different from the rest of us so to single her out is to find a scapegoat.

Note…for some reason this message from F7 was sent 3 times…

B
May 11@ 7:06
Kristin
Thanks F7, but as the anti christ…I can take it. She NEEDS friends…and if you will be her friends and she doesn’t want me as one…well, that’s ok…I’ve dealt with this kind of thing forever.
Help her…she doesn’t want to hear from me so I will leave her alone…don’t YOU do the same.
Sometimes people need a scapegoat…bhhhahhaaahhhahhhaaa
(that’s my goat sound.)

B
May 11@ 9:15
F7
Why did my msg post so many times weird…lol

B
May 12@ 7:11
Kristin
I thought it was funny F7;)
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment