Saturday, June 25, 2011

Wasabi Doritos

I love Wasabi Doritos…
No…I am IN Love with them and simultaneously Love them.

I refuse to deny it…and profess this publicly.

Sometimes I like to lick them gathering all the salty spiciness on my tongue.
Then I like to take them into my mouth all at once gently and slowly pressing them up against the roof of my mouth with my tongue making them undeniable mine as I swallow them into me.

They have more depth of flavor than any other chip I’ve ever had…

...A corny center...
...Smeared in a layer of green...
…And breakable…
…Yet Edgy still…
…They don’t judge me…
…They love me quietly back…
…They get me all excited in a way no chip has ever done before…
…They me calm when I’m stressed…
…There Intensity mystifies and captivates me...
…They are so mentally stimulating I have write about them!…
…Even my children love them...

I don’t mind sharing them with my Children but I don’t like to share them with anyone else...

Some people might say…
…”But they aren’t good for you."
I don’t care.
I love them.

3 comments:

  1. I am sure those Wasabi Doritos feel the same about you! Just don't go eating cool ranch when Wasabi's are discontinued or long forgotten. :+0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure?! :) i’m jokin’ ya…not kiddin’.

    I can’t imagine eating another kind of chip now…it would make me sick to my stomach!

    ReplyDelete