Friday, December 31, 2010

World Domination!

Like everyone else I like to reflect on the last day of the year, then focus on what I want in the next.

This year was a year of life changing events for me.

My divorce was final in January. I look on that as a positive.

I didn’t make MasterChef, twice. Not my loss, theirs. Dealing with that rejection was actually easy.

I lost friends in Afghanistan. I am now waiting for the rest to come home. I also know that I have many more heading back over there, and I worry about them all the time.

…and I blew out my knee this month.

I also bought a microwave.

It’s kinda funny when I look back. We never know how we will deal with the things that are thrown at us until that very moment it happens.

I know what I want next year. I don’t care how I get it.

I want my children, family and friends to be happy and healthy.

I want ALL my friends home safe to be with their families. I also want my best friend home to me, even though he will still be far away.

I want to be a better Mother, Daughter, Sister and Friend.

…and now to the selfish things I want.
I want my knee to heal quickly so I can kick the shit out of things again and run 10k’s.
I think I want to stay single so I can have as many ‘pretend’ boyfriends that I want.
I want people to be more accepting of one another.
I want to learn more.
…and I want … get this…

WORLD DOMINATION!

Yeah, it’s a simple thing.

I wonder if this is something I should try to plan out with an Excel spread sheet?
Or just wing it?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment