Sunday, December 26, 2010

Drive and determination

Drive and determination you would think would mean the same thing to all people…

Today, actually the last couple days it has meant something very different to me. (In a few months I will re-evaluate my perspective on drive and determination as I learn to get my 'sexy walk' back.)

ANGRY BIRDS!!!!!!
Those pigs are my nemeses right now.

I’m watching Forrest Gump  as I type and as I play this dreadful game. I am thinking of myself a little like Forrest right now, except he’s a little smarter.

I never play ‘video games’. I can’t stand them. I love books, I can learn from a book. Video games I can learn nothing from.
But now I am hooked…120 levels I WILL finish!!!

I’m taking a break right now. I’m stuck on level 5-3.
The declarations springing forth from my mouth would embarrass my Father….My Mother would totally understand.
…”Fucking pig …DIE!!!!!”
…”Holy shit! seriously is there double stick tape keeping that cement pillar stuck mid way up the other one?”
…”Mother Fucker! You have got to be kidding ME!”
(Yes, foul, disgusting and very un-lady like….I agree.)

There are some levels I finish in one try….lots of them.
I went on line to see if I could learn to play better. I also had my 6 year old help me.
Did you know there are Golden Eggs you need to collect?
Yeah…I scrolled through the credits in the beginning just to get one…click on the sun after you press play to get another…
Does this make me a gamer?

The Red Birds have no special power. You just sling shot them in the air hoping you have good aim.
The Blue Birds can turn into 3 birds if you touch them with your finger in mid air.
The Black Birds are bombs. Make sure you blow them up at the right time though!
The Yellow Birds have a power booster.
The White Birds Drop ‘egg bombs’.

This is not a tutorial. I’ve been on the same level for 4 hours off and on…I had a break when I went to Macys…
I don’t think I could tutor anyone in this stupidly addictive game!

I do know I had to play one level upside down so I could get the best angles!

Perspective, a sling shot and determination to kill those fucking pigs that are laughing at me now!
Agggggggggg!!!!
I have to go and try to finish this level now….

No comments:

Post a Comment