Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The books cover was judged...

A Woman approached me today. I had never met her before. She got out of her car to talk to me.
This Woman has balls that might be bigger than mine…or we just might use the same amount of duct tape to hide them;)

Her…”I wanted to apologize to you.”
Me…”What on earth for?”
Her…”I talked a lot of crap about you last year. I was very Katty (I have know idea how to spell that) and said some not very nice things about you. I’m sorry. I realized I was just jealous.”
Me…”Oh that’s ok, people have been talking crap about me for years, it doesn’t bother me.”
Her…”No, I’m really sorry because I don’t even know you. I wish I could look like you and not care what others think.”
Me…”Oh, well, I work out a lot but I want you to know I had Lipo on my thighs!”

We talk for a bit and I give her a hug.
Me…”You filled my love bucket.”
I explain my ‘Love Bucket' to her…It’s just my heart feeling overwhelmed with real love. My bucket is often over flowing and my Children say to me…
…”Mom, do you want to borrow my bucket for the extras?”

I think I have a new friend.

I do wonder what people say about me behind my back…I know I would be ‘ok’ with it…but the talk is there I have always known this. I see the way people look at me. I’m not stupid. I also know some just wanna chat but are scared!…remember….I’m a witch…I know all sorts of stuff. Hahahahhaha!

I walk around on this planet not ‘without a care in the World’… but with great care FOR the World and those that are inhabiting it. I just do it in my own special way.

I have this sweet little Mohawk right now. I feel like I look like I am walking around like I have my finger in the air. I don’t though…I just like my hair. I drive around in my cool MiniVan, go to Wal Mart, pick up my Children from school and I know people are looking at me like I need an express ticket to the looney bin.

I also hold the door for other women if they are right behind me, use good manners, dress nicely and respect other people.
Remember…I’m not looking at ME, they are. I forget I have my hair done like this all the time.
‘JoeSixPack’ texted me today…
…’Hey, what’s going on? What did you wear today.'
Me…'I’m on the way to Basketball practice and I look like I have ‘fuck you’ written on my face.’

I don’t…but sometimes I think I should. I had a bad week. Things aren’t going the way I want them to go for myself right now and I am frustrated with this world. I also realize that ‘hey, everything isn’t gonna be easy'.

When I see people in stores or out and about I enjoy interacting with them. I look into their eyes and smile my lovely smile and shine my bright white teeth at them. When I look at them I fill myself with all the love I can and transfer it to them. I’m amazed at what I get back.

I have friends with tattoos and /or piercings but most are incredibly ‘normal’ looking people that you can come across.
I have one friend that I call ‘the painted lady’. She has loads of tattoos on her body and they are BEAUTIFUL!…as is she. You can’t see them when she is dressed but I have seen her at the pool. I am jealous of her guts and balls to do what she has done to her body.

I have always wanted a tattoo…but I’m scared of what others might think.
I have always wanted a nose piercing but am afraid of what others might think.

When we see people and have no interaction with them it’s so easy to judge. We ALL are a books cover with stories behind it….

No comments:

Post a Comment