Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Letter For The Piss And Drop Line

Dear Parent of young child/children,

        
         Your lack of knowledge as to how the ‘Kiss and Drop’ line works has many of us other parents now calling it the ‘Piss and Drop’ line because we get so pissed off at your above mentioned lack of knowledge.

         If you are coming from the South please proceed into the ‘parking lot area’ line. DO NOT hold up traffic by waiting for someone coming from the North to let you into the ‘curb side’ line. There are a great deal of other parents waiting to drop their own child/children off that come from the North.
There is a responsible adult/teacher helping them get across said ‘traffic’(?).
If you do not trust that your child/children cannot get across safely please either figure out how to come from the North or transfer your child/children to a different school because the person that gets your child/children across said ‘traffic’(?) is responsible for your child/children’s safety during school hours…just sayin’.

         If you are coming from the North please obey the laws of the 4 way stop sign intersection. LOOK around and see if you arrived AFTER someone else. That someone else has been waiting for THEIR TURN. Don’t just go because you want to.

         Please also do NOT park your vehicle or get out of it. Do not wait for the teacher to come get your child/children. If you don’t think it’s safe enough, find a PARKING spot either on the road or in the parking lot and then get out to walk your child/children to the school grounds.

Thank you,
The parents of other children that you inconvenience daily.

Note, this letter is not sanctioned by SRES.

3 comments:

  1. Dear gOd. Get over yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anonymous, I’m not often addressed by the title ‘gOd’, it’s usually ‘Goddess’, so thank you for that shout out at my awesomeness.

    This blog is labeled…’One of my awesome points of view’ and ‘Other peoples retarded point’s of view’. Thought I would point that out.

    As for me getting over myself…I’m to fabulous, why would I want to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristin, though we are worlds apart on multiple levels, your blog makes me smile each time I read it. I don't read them all, but quite a few. It is refreshing to see some of my inner thoughts in print. I hate the drop off lines!

    ReplyDelete