Friday, December 30, 2011

Becoming More And Being Thankful

At the end of every year we look back at the wonderful and tragic events that have happened in our lives…
…and take inventory...

I’ve realized how easy my life is and it makes me thankful…

My Children are healthy, happy, intelligent, loud, obnoxious, curious and imaginative…they are perfectly Mine.
My Mom and Dad are still around to guide and advise Me…and my relationship with them is wonderful.
My Friends are faithful, fun...and love me so much they get upset with me when I don’t tell them something is wrong.
I have a roof over my head. It’s no mansion for sure and my Mother doesn’t understand why I like my house so much but to me it symbolizes my freedom.
I have food on the table. I’m thankful I know how to cook great meals for next to nothing cost wise.
I’m healthy. Yes, I had 2 surgeries this year but they were not major.
My spiritual life is strong.

My attitude is a matter of perspective for me.
To stand on the kitchen counter for a different view (proverbially unless you wanna see where you need to dust)…and see things from someone else’s point of view is important to me.

I do take time for myself and I am grateful I can and do. I wish some of you would do the same. It’s ok to be a Mom (or Dad) and look good doing it.

My life isn’t perfect. I have my issues just like everyone else.
My matter are small compared to others…POV (Point of view)

Is it wrong of me to want more…?
To want to…
...Become More…?
More for my Children.
More for my Family.
More for my Friends.

Someone said to me a little bit a go…
…”There is a difference between what you believe and what I believe.”
…”You believe you CAN do it. I believe you WILL do it.”
That’s how much love, support and acceptance I have in my life.

I’m thankful everyday for everything and everyONE in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment