Thursday, July 13, 2023

Under the Crescent Moon

 


This world is absolutely surreal to me. Someone actually said, claiming the Christian faith, that I should 'change what I believe to get along'. Do they teach people these days that the struggle session is the way to cooperation and that projection is the only way to see? That I should affirm falsehoods and respect peoples belief that killing babies is acceptable, not to mention the other hellish behaviours happening to children. My goodness gracious where on earth did everything go wrong? 

 

Somewhere in the middle of this timeline of the Error...

The year was 1517, the Papal States, the Holy Roman Empire was being managed at the time by, if you know your history it was a brilliant and progressive, corrupt time, Pope Leo X, born Giovanni di Lorenzo de' Medici. They were selling forgiveness to raise money to build some of our most beautiful sites in Rome, in their corrupted way as men do, and it was noticed by Martin Luther, a German Catholic priest and several others. There were many theses written, only 95 of them do you study, if you even know about it, that's average people, I get it, that why I say it. That was the year Luther and his protest-ant (not being rude...I'm showing you) buddies decided they had had it and knew better because obviously the Catholic Church had been corrupted and Luther and his compatriots had better ideas how a religion should be. So they made their own up. This is the actual Truth. Don't get mad at me for showing the Truth, but wait there is way, way more, I am not here to bash, I am here to show you. They said they removed the vail, but there was never a vail, they removed the pathways. He told falsehoods and said you were forgiven for your sins because Jesus died on the cross for you. Where did they receive their authority? 

I'm going to correct this Error, this is not a trespass, this is sacred ground. Jesus died on the cross, because he was put there as an example of bravery, in never backing down on your faith; faith is what keeps you going in the dark of night, you Know there is light. I wonder as he hung there filled with the glory of God Our Father the Almighty did he hope you* would change your ways and see the Truth of the Word of God. As he looked down He saw his mother, Chosen above all others as the perfect teacher and who always had faith in him to follow a most difficult and glorious path. Do you ever think of what it would have been like as a young child, 7 years old, and you have been told you were anointed, filled with the Holy Spirit. When the ways of the hedonistic man come for the child, the Mother steps on the serpent. Please See this. She watched her son battle the tax man, the errant preacher*, he did not welcome the sin, he insisted you caste it out and sin no more. You can not have those that live in open sin preach, I don't understand why that is difficult to understand...it's surreal. It doesn't work that way...no judgement from me, I'm talking about someone who is preaching the word of God with no unchanged way does not understand what they are talking about...this is basic Knowledge. I say all this with no judgment on how you live your life except maybe you are choosing the wrong models to listen to, emulate and put on a pedestal. Should I insert here the Holy Mothers womb seems to have been forgotten, because it's inconvenient, absolutely surreal. 

I hear Protestants say, Mormons aren't Christian because they added to the Good book, when in Truth they can't see that Luther did what exactly? Was he a prophet? 

...and also, this goes with the above. We talk of Pride and I see so many versions of a book you all say is Holy...forgive my trespass...this is surreal. 

We are in Holy war between Good and Evil...it's real.

The Protestant Church was corrupted the moment of birth with the pretense of authority not to mention the for a belief of forgiveness...because you are worthy? That's like asking God to respect you, because you are you. Absolutely surreal. 

None are alone in the corruption, you can't have 2 Popes...The synod is meeting. 


Do you know why I am writing this? Because in Truth it is not winning me friends...that should be a red flag. Who is that red flag on? Me? For pointing out serious errors in systems and showing how to correct them and for saying, "Killing babies in utero is wrong, it's murder." because it might hurt someones...feelings? That child felt the pain of the poison the mother had ingested. That child that was there, floating, feeling the bounce of the mothers steps, hearing muffled voices...That child felt. I thank God for the Mothers of my Children and I thank the Mothers. 



 

Someone asked me, "What do you believe?"  

I believe I can't believe I have to explain this to grown adults that callthemselvesbymyname.




Be still and listen

One day I will tell you a story





You know what is real...




Under the crescent moon 

She fed her children

Water washed them

Smoke passed through

Holy Mother of God

See Her


Inshallah










No comments:

Post a Comment