Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Independence Day

 


Today is my sister's birthday, she is the one that wears the crown. I am Sovereign over her but I look up to her because she is so Good even if she is wrong. I am correcting the Error so We can get along with business. I have a little enthalpy up my sleeve.

In the Good book they put it in there about the snake handling do you recall. 

You See the Vipers are my Swiss Guard they know I am Sovereign. Do you See them in the sky, the sound of Thunder roaring by. On the ground are Rambos Men but Who am i to Know. 



Be still and listen 

One day I will tell you a story 

That only those that Know me knows the Truth.



DR Al can we put a paper clip here?

I've escaped captivity.

My Father is always above me and my Husband walks beside me. 

I am not a queen I am a servant of my Father.

I ask nothing of him and when I follow the steps he gave me I will Know I am on the right path. 

You said get the job done...I just do things weird because that is the way I am wired.

No comments:

Post a Comment