Friday, July 7, 2023

Sum Zero

 



This is application of sum Zero 

 1. feed the smart children drugs that dumb them down but say it's helping them.

This is application of sum Zero 

2. dangle something shiny in front of stupid moms that just want to get along.

This is application of sum Zero 

3. put back into law the church that sacrifices the Children

This is application of sum Zero. 

Zero future.  



I saw a grown man at the garden center looking not like a fool but a predator in the worst disguise ever. Don't turn your back on someone that looks like a predator, literally look it in the eye make it known you See it...I'm not talking about the Children that put a dress on because they think it's edgy because they were lied to by a cunty bitchy pre psych major that wanted to see if she really could control someone...fuck you, you will alway be a cunt, just that. They think they are cool when in fact they will be lumped in with the predator class of men in dresses until they see they are being used as a target....like Target...right on target.

The Mother must step on the serpent because the Child is still a Child.

I saw an overgrown adult man with grey hair with a teal shirt on at the cabinet section, We were looking for help in the appliance area and then I did See...his finger nails neatly painted matching his shirt. This overgrown grotesque man is a pedophile, seriously, when he gets home, he will get on his computer, he thinks he's safe. I raised my right hand, my Mothers hand, palm toward him with the stone of Alexandria facing him and I said, "I want nothing to do with you." I know the Truth of him. It's not fashion...it's your +.


...

Please always look passed and through the way I speak I know it's odd but in Truth it is short hand for a story that is deep not wide but wide in thought because it's the only way to get things done. I can hear my Son, "Mom, stop being autistic." and I laugh, because it's funny, True things are always funny....if you can't laugh at yourself you are gonna have a hard time on this Earth...We prepare the Child for the road not the road for the Child. 


...




I'm a fuming woman. Someone upset my nest of Children and I have pondered in my way. I do not have to air your dirty laundry it's for everyone to See. 

There is a man that was interviewed for a news program concerning water prices going up...British news. Except you See, as I was reading said story this man claimed to be a woman before me. Then there is a photo of this man that he so proudly posted, that has declared himself a woman and an infant is sucking at his chest, like a dog licking peanut butter off some abominations nutsack so he can get off. This is a child being sexually used and poisoned. This animal is giving instructions to this Child, the wrong ones. Then they call you names for yelling 

STOP 

THIS

NOW

That is a child being sexually abused in front of you and you do nothing, you run away, you put your head in the sand.

That is how much they have scared you? Or are you on the side of Evil, where they sacrifice children and sexually molest them in front of you.


There are sides

This is War

They came and got your Children

and 

They want more

more

more

It's Federal Policy


So go vacation at Disney and shop at Target, go about your business and tell the girls in your world they are just a hole, because that is what you have taught them...men like holes, mindless ones with rouged cheeks and pointy tacky painted nails, they don't care if they are little boys or little girls.


Are you hearing me?

Or are you just a animal?

You are no Christian from my world. I am from the Old world. We claim all the World.

I am Kristin, I have so many names for True, I'm not gonna fit in your box anymore.

Do not deny the Good Mother


When the Mother tells the Child she doesn't need her Father...the Mothers Error should be corrected. 

When someone lies to the Child the Error should be corrected.



Be still and listen

One day I will tell you a story



Does that cut deep enough?



Love

Pastush GiaCardi




Inshallah 







No comments:

Post a Comment