Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Are You The Irrational One?

My view point is MY perspective.
My life has been different than yours...and your’s has been different than mine.

I lived in the Middle East for 8+ years during my formidable youth, NOT as a military brat.
I never served in the military. I was married to it though.

I’m a card carrying Republican Wiccan. I’m a Republican because when I registered years ago in Florida you had to declare a party so you could vote in primaries.
I am more a Republican than I am a Democrat on many issues.
I am more a Democrat than I am a Republican on many issues.
I am a liberal Republican.
I’m an Independent that doesn’t vote any party line.
…I also don’t believe the ‘church’ belongs any where near politics and the Republicans have made it part of it’s core. It’s truly a shame.

My daughter, BrownNut, said to me yesterday…
…”I saw some commercials about Mitt Romney and President Obama and I’m confused…”

I had to explain to her that those commercials are not the truth. That the have some truth in them but they are selling something…just like the Lightbright commercial…or the Ninjago cartoon.
The cartoon? Yes…they are selling legos. It’s a 30 min commercial.

The news, CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX, CNN…yada, yada, yada…are just commercials for their view point.
They are selling you something.
Many people turn on the news and listen to the talking heads and think what they are saying is cold hard fact.
It’s just a few facts thrown in for good measure.
Just like Romney investing in China…Guess what? Obama’s pension fund (from his time in Chicago) also has an investment in China. Neither of them have a say where the investments go.

Read…read not just what you want to believe.

The murder of four Americans in Bengazi was spun by our ‘leaders’ as a youtube video demonstration that turned very ugly Yes…they did spin it as long as they could). All the while it was a terrorist attack that I’m not sure could have been avoided.
I wonder why they would do such a thing…
…they now spin this disaster faulting everyone but the themselves and their…"let’s not upset the Muslims” mindset.
Our President met with the islamic brotherhood and not the leader of Israel.
The disconnect is apparent.

Irrational People...

Let’s say you get in a political discussion/argument with someone…things get heated…a little tense.
Can YOU check yourself?
Can YOU make sure YOU are not the irrational person?
Can YOU stop and think?…And see YOURself?

If you can’t YOU are the irrational person.

Our President is our Ambassador to the world...
Sadly most people…most rational people will vote for ‘the lesser evil”.
There are multiple party’s running….and more people that I care to do research on.
…and yes, if you vote for someone other than Obama or Romney your vote WILL be wasted. Our country isn’t a 3 Party country…yet.

So good luck to all of you on your choice for Commander a Chief…

I hope the conservative, liberal, moderate wins…’cause that’s a good mix.

…Oh…and remember to check YOURself…don’t be the irrational person.




No comments:

Post a Comment