Thursday, April 25, 2024

The Left Hand of God



"How do I explain this one" I asked the wind that blew by and the chimes did ring.

"Let me have your fingers sister, and let us fire away."

"If your God is a vengeful God then He is not my god. This is what I hear from the unknowing."

"God is the Father of All, Good and evil, placed by His hand." 

"God only gives you that which you can handle, I also hear though I know that is interpreted in correctly."

"Yes, sister, God gives to us, takes away from us, and challenges us. How you walk in this world is what He Sees, what you truly believe is how you walk."  


The left hand of God is His heavenly host of justice.



It's serious lesson time kids. May I call you kids, I know some of you are just sheep; who's herding you?

Kids are goats: goat is delicious. We think it's just the sheep (lamb also delicious) we have problems with but it's the goats as well which must be handled.

How often have we heard stories of old filled with terror we can not comprehend of Gods fury on His children? 

Here we are in a space and time where I plead with man kind, yet again and some more to take heed and hear; hark the herald does sing. 

When you are dealing with evil by any name know it is God that put it there.


I saw a man angry he was being vilified by a system he created, with Gods will of course as all things are. When man claims all knowledge and a hierarchy of his choosing with out the lessons of the past the future is dead, he goes into the nothing for eternity. 

Justice is a strange look from outside eyes and discernment in the moment is the key. 


"I'll give you a take so you might See that all things are Gods creation sent from Him to thee and how you move, not what you say, will show God who knows all if you have lost your way."

One line

"And deliver us from evil"

"When evil knocks at your door do you welcome it in and let it have your children?"

"When evil knocks at your door..."


...




I step on the snake in my path 

Under the shadow of the cross

You will find my river sticks 

The answer is sum Zero 

Your faith is your authentic self

Have clarity of site

What you believe, soterology, is your true story.

Under the star we will find the truth

to save our children





Be still and listen 

One day I will tell you a story. 







as the sun hits the leaves of the Oak tree, the leaf above shades the leaf below











Inshallah










No comments:

Post a Comment