Thursday, June 29, 2023

Tigers Fly at Night

 



Congrats on the CoC Spaz, this is just for you. Your spouse has a different job and I am under the impression he is well his worth. 

It's a hard job you have been handed. It's yours to do with and mold as you see fit. You should know all of the people under your husbands command. When someone needs something understand you have the ear of the man in charge. The wife is always the Key Spouse. Toughness is what you breed when death beats at your door. You must not let them see you fright. I'm having deja vu around a fire tonight, Peeps is there and so is Rack and RockStar and Hollywood, NightWalker and Socks are there too, so many we were before.


Love you and you are doing a great job.

The tigers fly at night

PsYoControl 

Between the lines

Special K

African Barbie 

"...that others may live."


Be still and listen

One day I will tell you a story




I started with proper order.

Proper order is to work backward.

...and this is this quickest way I could think of to get it out* there. 

Forgive any trespass, I mean no harm. 









No comments:

Post a Comment