Saturday, June 24, 2023

Prolagonama



I was
I saw
I am nothing 
I was
I saw
I am nothing




You have to have contrition; remorse, sorrow for breaking Gods commandments and then you say you won't put yourself in that place anymore to commit sin...you See...it's always a choice. I will not validate a bad choice. Your own personal actions are yours alone. 
Did you say it out loud so God could hear you in all the ether and hear you admit guilt? 


Under the guise of lies the Children, Envy and Blame turn to be just like their mother, Hate. 




1.  I, the Lord, am your God.  You shall not have other gods besides me.

2.  You shall not take the name of the Lord, your God, in vain.

3.  Remember to keep holy the Lord's day.

4.  Honor your father and your mother.

5.  You shall not kill.

6.  You shall not commit adultery.

7.  You shall not steal.

8.  You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

9.  You shall not covet your neighbor's wife.

10.  You shall not covet your neighbor's goods.


This is the way of The Good Life. It promises you nothing but a clear conscious before God. You receive nothing here on this plain. It's not a promise of wealth, health, riches or beauty but beauty is what God sees when we move with resolute action and purpose it's the beauty of Truth.







Be still and listen
One day I will tell you a story









We plant the seed from Seeb from Ubadi to Ibadi then backwards we swim under the water through the reeds with ours eyes secretly on thee


Eme Sal





No comments:

Post a Comment