Saturday, March 29, 2014

Politics (now you will never read it;) bwahahahahaha)

Today I went to the El Paso County Republican Assembly to support a candidate running for Sheriff. I went not knowing for sure I would support him or not, John Anderson. He was the former Sheriff before our now infamous Sheriff Maketa (I'm a huge fan of Maketa - he stood up for our rights as Americans when others did not).
Sheriff Maketa was putting his name and reputation behind Anderson and not the front runner, Bill Elder.
I had a private conversation with Sheriff Maketa...then I met John Anderson.

Putting your name behind a candidate is a very personal thing to me.
Politics suck but I am a Mom and I care about the future for my children...so I'm going to CARE.
I'm going to read everything I can about those running for office.
If I can I want to meet them.

I know my friends get sick of seeing my political posts on Facebook..I don't mind. Maybe I can help one person realize the truth about a candidate and which might be suited best for a job. Maybe not even the candidate I support...but at least you go out their educated.
Ignorant people just don't know.
Stupid people know but ignore or dismiss.

I sorta liked Paul Ryan awhile back...and then...he put together the Ryan/Murray budget...BAM! No more respect from me. That was the biggest load of crap.

There will never be a candidate that fits all my criteria so I'm always gonna have to make concessions. (I'm a fiscally conservative Wiccan that is pro life (I don't believe in the death penalty either) and I'm pro gay marriage....I also don't care for the attacks on Christians of late. I believe in my constitutional rights and YOURS.)
Oh...and I'm anti drug...I'm a MOM with three Children! Of course I'm anti -drug.
So I'm not a Libertarian, a Republican, a Democrat...or any of the other political parties.
I'm an Independent in its truest form and I WANT to believe in someone....
...but I'm going to have to make a concession here and there, I know this.

When I share the information I share I want you to read it. Don't agree, fine. BUT CARE. Be nice. Use good matters (that's hard sometimes because ignorant people learn, stupid people will argue....stupid within any party).

John Anderson did not win the votes to make the ballot, Bill Elder did.
What do we do now?
Everything I have read and heard Bill Elder makes him NOT a great or even good choice. Some one tonight told me, "He won? I'm not voting for him."

Do we find an independent to run against Bill Elder?
I don't have money to put behind any candidate...all I have is the internet.
Do you even care?

The Governors race is coming up...2014 is going to be something...
Will you go to the ballot stupid? ignorant? or educated?

The following articles and/or videos are only half the problem...


http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/03/21/Woman-convicted-of-voter-fraud-honored-by-Ohio-Democrats


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nefN-QvOPXY

I heard a comedian (I can't remember who it was or I would give them credit)...
...Politicians should be like race car drivers... the politicans that receive big money should have to wear patches on their suits so we know who paid for their vote.


No comments:

Post a Comment