Thursday, July 14, 2011

Family Dynamics

Forgive my lack of blogging.
I thought I would have more time to sit and write either on the road or here at my Parent’s house, Camp Walland.

However…

…When on the road I am busy.
…When off the road I am busy.

At my parents house…

…not only am I busy but every time I pick up my phone spider or turn on my MacBook my father looks at it with venom.

Note…Before my Father retired he HAD to carry his Blackberry and was always on his computer…therefor I should not use mine all the time…because…
My Dad...“what’s so important that you need to get on there.”

I love my family. I am however not taken serious as an adult…
…hence family dynamics…
…lack of blogging…
…not lack of support but more like I should do something more tangible…

So…I sit here and type this in front of my Daddy whom I love with all my heart…and his computer is on his lap!

SO HA!

I steal time hidden away sometimes as I start all sorts of blogs…about all sorts of subjects and people…

…when I get home I will sit and type and type and type…

No comments:

Post a Comment