Thursday, February 29, 2024

Yellow and Blue

 

I hope you are thoughtful and wonder what a boring title, what lazyness is this?...What is yellow? What is blue? When you read scarlet you can see, when you read blue you have no clue. 

The title in Truth 

Yellow And Blue Eyes Looking Back At You

5

9...

I see more than 15 looking back at me and I know you can seeeeeeeee. Small s...Dr Al called, did he tell you, she sees you; machine away, machine she moves machine.




Be still and listen

One day I will tell you a story 






There she was in the mist of a moment

shoes tied tightly for free movement on terra

the doctor thought he was alone


an interruption here and there, time and space, again, they are not what you think, Gods Good Children did meet on Mon, such a shiny splace. high off terra where others can't reach. here marks the spot where they listen learn gather and construct.



Atlas let go


Not the earth construct






Can't get to a meeting if you are busy. Did you read that section? 

Kristin here, I'll probably delete this, maybe not.


The gold age called...the bronze age too these are the ages that you know so simply





 

No comments:

Post a Comment