Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Commy Bash

 


I'm tired of all the lies. Aren't you?

I'm watching a Senate hearing on the Omiron response...I'm laughing at people thinking they can control an Airborn fucking virus (the Senators I'm talking about, they are stupid fucks or evil, I am still debating my self on that one...I think I'll take them at an individual level for that kind of judgment...hahahaha) that the fucker they are questioning had a hand in the creation of...but listen to them for your health of your Childs body and know they don't care about your child, they are doing an experiment on them. It's not going well- apply this statement across the board.

I said to my husband a few minutes ago, "I'm super PMS right now." 

PMS is a mental illness, that I imbrace, a lack of control of the real you. It's a female curse; which I think is hilarious. I won't cross anything out this time. 

Mine eyes have seen the glory. 

We are not a democracy and fuck anyone that says, "save our democracy" or some such shit. We need to correct this shit. Correct people when they are wrong. No one does that, out of respect? Holy shit you are literally letting people walk around like stupid fucks. I am laughing my ass off as I type this, you should know that. I am laughing at you; me, and I know I don't know shit. Let that sink in. I'm half a fucking retarded, for real, and I'm laughing at 'the smart people', and my friends and family. Holy fuck, we are a Constitutional Republic...it's super fucking important that when someone says something that is not true on purpose there is a reason why. Wake the fuck up. Know the fucking difference it has meaning. 

No one gets that when they say they are an "ally" what that fucking means in total. I'm flabbergasted...did you know I can make hand movements like a good pidgin speaker even as I type? It seems we don't all speak the same language. I can understand that, often my accent, dress style and such gets in the way and you think I am from here...I'm not only not from here, I'm not even your religion...you are all foreigners to me. I come from a place where I am free to say what I want. I once told someone they were stupid. It was the truth. People were shocked and I apologized because that is what civil people do. I don't feel very civil today. I will 'use my words' though...hahahahaha, that was funny. I have to tell people when I think I'm being funny because they don't think I'm funny. At all-said in a perfect Punjabi accent.

Most people don't know there is no data with out antidotes. Think about that. Now attach that to computer models for climate change then think about what they have told you they say...now think about the commy cough and what they told you. Now stop listening to them. Completely. You have to turn your back on it or correct it. ...it can't continue this way...you think they are, "starting to tell you the truth", holy fuck wake the fuck up...they could give a shit about you. They think you are stupid and are laughing at you...just like I am. Computer models only tell a story that the programer inserts, if a programer inserts not true shit, then you get more shit indexed nicely. The communist teachers union did a really good job...they made you stupid and controllable. 

This is a stream of an actual person that thinks themselves to be conscious while the world is walking full of zombies...and you fuckers get to vote. Look at New York now, California, Canada, Australia...This is a flaw in human perception of even people that see what is happening can't grasp in whole. We are in a huge fucking mess and you keep listening to not very good people, they are not inept. "Follow the science" Holy fuck, we are laughing at all of you that say that shit. You are a moron. That shoe fits nicely if you think this is you...shoes are changeable...you don't have to wear it.

The commies and the nazis got together and made a new world order and you voted it in. The communist teachers union helped a ton...that is why all you fuckers are so stupid. I'm grateful for my education...that is hilarious, I went to High School in Florida. The irony of all of it is almost too comical to me. (I hate Florida and I know God always says to me, you will learn to love that which you have said you hate-this is a tenet of my life and those that know me well know this to be a truth that I acknowledge. If you read my blogs I just said a great deal.)

"Are you dreaming or are you awake", do people ever think about the matrix brothers and how they are trans now? both of them. People try and get your attention to help you understand something because yelling doesn't work on anyone, I kept it in small cap for ya.

Our local Kroger is striking on Wednesday. I'll bring my friends in the picket line donuts. Someone will say "oh, you don't like capitalism?" said in a whiny lefty commy voice...what we have here is not capitalism. You stupid fuck. When the State says you have to do something or you can't do business ...? What do we call that for the fucker in the back of the room? Can you see it now? Can you see it amongst the vulgarity that is me...see through me and you will see it. (I love words.)

If you don't stop listening to the people lying to you it will continue. Correct them. The fucking Supreme Court Justices don't know jack shit and it was blaringly loud the other day. If you don't know what I am talking about fucking remove yourself, find out what was said by listening to them and what they said, don't listen to what someone else says they said...you have a spare few hours. Do something smart, this has an impact on all our lives. 

Be still...and listen. 

I believe in you. 

I don't think you are stupid; once you know something you have to stop pretending it's not there, no matter how uncomfortable. What is going on is seriously fucking dangerous and I am not talking about a jab or a virus...you are in a forest, stop looking at the tree. 

The difference between stupid and ignorant is that ignorant doesn't know, and stupid does. 






1 comment: